Edsby is launching for Parents & Caregivers on Tuesday, September 12.
What is Edsby?
Edsby is our new communication platform that will enable you to:
- Stay updated on school events, important dates and other activities.
- Report student absences to the school office.
- Communicate directly with teachers and staff in a secure and convenient manner.
- Get real-time visibility into your child's classroom activities, homework and other educational engagements.
- Access an online gradebook portal to monitor your child's academic progress.
We are rolling out Edsby in two phases:
- this Fall all schools will utilize the communication and attendance features of Edsby. A group of schools will pilot the online gradebook. The pilot schools are:
- Carpenter High School
- Goodsoil Central School (gr. 7-12)
- H. Hardcastle School (gr. 7-12)
- Lashburn High School
- Maidstone High School
- Neilburg Composite School (gr. 7-12)
- Pierceland Central School (gr. 7-12)
- St. Walburg School (gr. 7-12)
- Turtleford School (gr. 7-12).
Phase 2 - All schools will adopt the online gradebook with parent/caregiver access for 2024-2025 school year.
On Tuesday, September 12 Parents and Caregivers will receive their Invitation Email. Be sure to check your junk folder if it is not in your inbox.