Fraction Test outline
- Know the parts of a fraction- numerator and denominator
- Make equivalent fractions- ½= 2/4 = 3/6= 4/8
- Make fractions into decimals and vice versa 3/10= 0.3
- Compare fractions with like and unlike denominators using > < =.
- Compare decimals and make equivalent decimals.
0.5= 0.500 0.397 < 0.4
Each student will produce one myth related piece of art by Friday April 13. The art may be done in any style and using any material. The project may be a drawing, sculpture or a craft and it should reflect several hours of work. Students may get adult help in the planning and building of the projects.
The project must be related in some way to a myth that has been read, or a character from a myth. A short paragraph explaining the connection of the project to a myth will be handed in with the project.